Wood Look Wall Tile
Ceramic, raw material contains natural materials such as clay, kaolin, quartz, and feldspar. After these natural materials are mixed at a certain rate, they take the form of dough and pass to the pressing process. As a final step, they are baked in high-temperature ovens pre-heated to 1100 degrees. Since natural materials are used in ceramic & porcelain tiles production, they don't harm human health.
Wood-look ceramic tile models offer you the warmth of wood with a more practical installation. Since ceramic tile that looks like wood is produced in a wide variety of colors and patterns, you can choose them in any decoration style. Wood-like ceramics are a savior, especially in wet areas where you want to reflect the naturalness of wood. Wood-look ceramic tile flooring models on our site reflect the real veins and color transitions of the wood.
Advantages of Concrete Look Wall Ceramic Tiles
- Wall tiles are long-lasting and durable products.
- Tiles aren’t affected by temperature differences, so they are also used outdoors. They are resistant to heat.
- Ceramic tiles have high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas.
- Ceramic &Porcelain Tiles coatings are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- Tile has many options such as patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy, rectified, unrectified, which will be compatible with every decoration style.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.