Jamb is a decorative wall covering made of styrofoam such as eps and XPS with insulation properties. Its upper surface is coated with resin to make it harder.
- It makes the building look younger and adds value to the building. They are functional and decorative.
- Surfaces can be painted.
- It is light and does not impose an additional load on the applied surface.
- Easy to apply and can be easily cut with a utility knife.
- It can be applied in a short time, it does not waste time.
- It does not create construction pollution during its application.
- It is not affected by humidity.
- It is easy to clean. It can be washed and wiped.
- With many color and model options, it can adapt to any style you want to create in your decoration.
- Textured models create impressive designs on the facade.
- It has an isolation feature.
- Does not harm nature, and can be recycled.
- Provides heat and sound insulation.
- It is solid because its surface is covered with sandy acrylic.
- It is UV digital printing and resistant to sunlight.
- It can be applied to dry and smooth surfaces.
- It does not contain toxic gas.