Limestone Floor Tiles
Limestone is a carbonate sedimentary rock, usually composed of skeletal fragments of sea creatures such as corals, foraminifera, and mollusks. Limestone can be used in many areas. E.g; It is one of the basic components of concrete, it is used as an additive in the construction of roads, it is preferred as a white pigment or filler in products such as toothpaste or paints, it is a chemical raw material for the production of lime.
You can have hygienic and stylish floors with limestone floor tiles models that offer you naturalness in decoration in the most elegant way.
Limestone Floor Tiles Features
- Limestone floor tiles are a long-lasting material.
- Limestone floors are used both indoors and outdoors and add a hygienic and dynamic atmosphere to the area where they are used.
- It does not require extra care, it will be sufficient to clean it from time to time without exposing it to chemical products.
- It provides a natural appearance to the place where it is installed.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is suitable for any weather conditions such as hot, cold, or humid.
- Limestone floor tiles, which are very easy to apply, are arranged after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and then left to dry.